Originally designed in 1932 by the renowned golf course architect Frederick G. Hawtree Addington Court Golf Centre was the first ever privately run public golf course. For the next fifty years was the headquarters of the Hawtree family practise of golf course design and now under the ownership of Crown Golf, Addington Court has expanded to be recognised as one of the most comprehensive golfing facilities in Southern England boasting:
- 3 golf courses - two full eighteens & a testing nine hole
- 32 bay floodlit driving range
- Londons first 18 hole Footgolf course
- Fully stocked golf shop
- Our award winning Crown Golf Teaching Academy fully staffed with PGA Qualified Golf Professionals
- Junior Academy with full calender of tournament and coaching events:
- Clubhouse bar & restaurant.
- Function room available for event hire.
- A fleet of 20 Yamaha golf buggies.
- Golf clubs & trolleys for hire
For more information about green fees, footgolf, golf days, functions & academy teaching programs please follow the links to the left of this page and below.
We look forward to welcoming you here to Addington Court in the very near future.