020 8657 0281   Email Us      

History of Addington Court

Originally designed in 1932 by the renowned golf course architect Frederick G Hawtree, Addington Court Golf Centre was the first ever privately-run public golf course. For the next fifty years it was the headquarters of the Hawtree family practise of golf course design.

Now under the ownership of Crown Golf, Addington Court has expanded to become recognised as one of the most comprehensive golfing facilities in the South of England.